[LAU] LV2 note2midi plugin

Lucas Takejame lucas at takejame.com.br
Fri May 9 22:18:30 UTC 2014

Hello guys, recently I assembled note2midi LV2 plugin based on the
‘aubionotes’ from lib aubio's example folder. You can find it at this link
https://github.com/portalmod/mod-utilities/tree/master/Note2Midi and I'm
hopping you guys could help me to improve this plugin so it can be more
reliable for using with guitar and bass. The majority of the tests were
made using pure sine waves. I barely know how the algorithms ‘onset’ and
‘pitch’ detection works, that’s because I don't know much more how the
note2midi can be improved. I appreciate if someone could give me some tips
=)!

Att,

Lucas