[LAU] Help with configuring a laptop for Linux Audio work

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon May 12 22:14:09 UTC 2014

"Curious as to why you picked xubuntu over ubuntustudio."

I never used Ubuntustudio and in general I prefer the usual distro +
putting audio stuff on top myself. I don't like audio distros for some
reason, I guess they are too "designed" for me.

As for why I chose Xubuntu - I did not like Unity at all, even after
several times of trying.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/