[LAU] FREE giveaway: M-Audio Delta 1010 Audio Interface

stephen.doonan at gmail.com stephen.doonan at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:22:54 UTC 2014

M-Audio Delta 1010 FREE for shipping charge, United States

Hello all-- I have an older M-Audio Delta 1010 audio/MIDI interface
(rack-mountable breakout box and PCI card combo) that I've used for
years, but I recently upgraded to a new computer and the Delta 1010 PCI
card uses an older PCI specification.

So I bought a new audio/MIDI interface and am willing to give away my
trusty older Delta 1010 for free to someone in the United States who
would like it and uses a computer with an older motherboard designed for
an older PCI standard.

Manual, cords and everything included.