[LAU] RT kern for Raspberry Pi?

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Fri May 16 07:39:25 UTC 2014

On 05/16/2014 06:39 AM, Ken Restivo wrote:
> Has anyone built one, i.e. off of latest Raspbian release, and made it available as a deb?
>
> For a while I thought about building one, but I kind of lost interest. Now feeling lazy and wondering if someone's already done it.

Hello Ken,

I have built RT kernels for Raspbian. No debs though :( I could upload a
tarball with the kernel and modules if you'd like. For what it's worth,
I have better results with the standard PREEMPT Raspbian kernel so I
actually never use RT kernels on the RPi besides doing some testing.

Bye,

Jeremy