[LAU] unsubscribed?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Nov 2 12:23:25 UTC 2014

On Mon, 3 Nov 2014 01:14:12 +1300
Chris Bannister <cbannister at slingshot.co.nz> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 10:06:25PM -0400, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> > In hope to shed some light onto this matter, we've spent some time
> > looking into possible culprits (heck, a couple years ago even my
> > own email was unsubscribed without any warning), and so far the
> > best guess is the ISPs...
>
> Please excuse my ignorance, but how could an ISP possibly unsubscribe
> someone from a mailing list? That seems like a huge hole, or am I
> missing something?

http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2014-October/099749.html

Since you're subscribed to the Debian list, debian doesn't disable mail
delivery, they unsubscribe directly:

http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2014-October/099759.html

Mailman mailing lists show the bounce score on top of the page, when we
are logged in. If the information is missing, then everything regarding
rejected mails is good.