[LAU] Open Source Audio Interface (was Successor/replacement for RME HDSP+Multiface?)

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Tue Sep 2 22:24:22 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2 Sep 2014, karl at aspodata.se wrote:

> Hello Len, I'm still interested of doing this, but have been somewhat
> occupied with other things.

I felt that was probably true. I am trying not to duplicate anything I
remember from that :) For me this is not a HW project right now but a sw
net transport that I hope will be light, transferable and stable. It may
have other use outside of audio interface connection to a computer, but
that is my first use idea. It will be a while before I can play with it as
I will need to replace my wife's computer first. I also have a life
outside of computers and audio.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net