[LAU] A tune to share

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Sep 21 13:45:25 UTC 2014

Hello all,

  I would like to share this that I made.  Any comments welcomed !
About the music, the recording, etc...

Although on youtube, there's no video, only audio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqiJT17m1Xs

Recorded using Ardour, mixed using Jamin.  Linux standard soundfounts
for congas, Yamaha grand and warm pad, using Qsynth.  2 Takamine
acoustic guitars. Acoustic bass guitar. Soundfount congas played using
the rubber pads of an Axiom 25 keyboard.  Audio card is 1010LT, mic was
M-Audio Pulsar.  Freeverb on acoustic guitars, Echo Delay on solo
guitar.  Multiband EQ on all acoustic instruments.

Cheers.