[LAU] which lau distro is more commandline friendly?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Dec 23 00:40:25 UTC 2015

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 19:11:56 -0500 (EST)
Karen Lewellen <klewellen at shellworld.net> wrote:

>   Why is my desire to use a machine as I can such an issue with
> people providing   ideas I never asked for at all, and who are not
> going to  be using my computer?

Since you ask: because you are not clear at all, jumping from one thing
to the other expecting people to follow as if they know you.

  "... only option right now for blending speech with using the
  Linux box in any reasonable to my standards way."

Argue as much as you want, the replies here just show it.