[LAU] Ardour: Mono region in stereo track

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Sun Feb 1 19:15:22 UTC 2015

On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 19:54:08 +0100
Alf Haakon Lund <alf at mellomrommet.no> wrote:
> On 01. feb. 2015 19:48, Joe Hartley wrote:
> > On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 19:42:29 +0100
> > Alf Haakon Lund <alf at mellomrommet.no> wrote:
> >
> >> In a stereo track I added a mono region.

I think I misunderstood.  I assumed that the mono region was the only
thing in the track.

You could add a new mono track for this and add the region to it.  There's
no reason to try and conserve tracks.  If you really want it to be in the
stereo track with other regions, I'd convert the original region source to
stereo and import that.

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh at brainiac.com