[LAU] master levels (and dithering)

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Feb 4 15:58:25 UTC 2015

On Tue, 3 Feb 2015 17:33:18 -0500, Paul Davis wrote:
>those of you who choose not to ignore his posts --- what  have you EVER
>gotten from reading them?

Perhaps nothing. OTOH maybe I helped a few people with less audio
engineering experiences than Gene, Fons, a few others and I've got.
Since Fons doesn't live very long in Germany, I even could help him to
find a good supplier for semiconductors in Germany. Sure, after a
while somebody else would have give him this hint or he would have
found out himself were to get smidgens of semiconductors for a fair
price from a customer-friendly retailer.

Who cares? You killfiled me, a hand full of people dislike me, but
another hand full of people like me :p.