[LAU] Electrical violin?

Gabriel Nordeborn gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:57:45 UTC 2015

Hey everyone!

Does anyone have experience with electrical violins? I might be looking to
buy one, although I don't know how to play the violin, but I'd really
really like to have one and try to learn. But, for my girlfriend and
neighbour's sake, I'm looking primarily at electrical ones.

Does anyone have experience with electrical violins? How much do they
differ depending on price? I guess it's similar to electrical guitars and
price depends largely on the quality of the pickups...?

Any experience and advice is very welcome, thanks in advance!

Gabriel