[LAU] Getting started editing and playing a score

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Mon Oct 5 03:11:19 UTC 2015

Even though I did suggest musescore ... I have to admit that I rarely use
it for notation. I still use good old MUP which I think produces some of
the best output of any available notation programs. Fairly steep learning
curve, but that makes it fun :)

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca