[LAU] make alsa device hw:1,0 be hw:0,0 somehow

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Mon Oct 5 14:01:09 UTC 2015

SMP is not how click-free connections are done. Click-free relies on
being in non-sync mode (the default).

I continue to believe that most users don't benefit from SMP support
in JACK2. The main benefit of JACK2 is dbus/pulseaudio integration,
allowing things to theoretically work perfectly even pulseaudio owns
the (only) audio interface by default.