[LAU] "droning" project: 249-257

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Oct 5 16:27:20 UTC 2015

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 08:16:11 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> reasons should be esoteric. FWIW a while back it was common practise
> not necessarily to chose another tuning for A in pop music, but to
> e.g. drop the e string of e. guitars down to d. The reasons should be
> playing technique, tone color etc..

Although I spent a lot of time using the standard guitar tuning, I find
it is only one amongst many others.

> To do the maths we need to know for what it should be applied.
>
> 432Hz in relation to speed of light, Gauß, Planck, age of Mohammed
> youngest wife, virgins in paradise?

One thing for sure, 432 divided by 72 yields an integer, 6. 6 is the
number of man in scriptures.  So this is how they came up with 72
waiting up there for every man.  Because it resonates with the universe.

Cheers.