[LAU] Migrating from Garage Band to Free Software: Choices?

Raphaël Mouneyres rmouneyres at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 20:13:13 UTC 2015

Hello
Being a user of many sofwares including garage band, I second the fact that
nothing really comes close to garage band about the UI which has been
designed for rapid creation without a lot, if any, mixing knowledge.
If your friend was creative with it, it may be profitable to spend some
time learning the workflow of previously mentioned softwares so the
creativity can be totally freed ;-)

Raphaël