[LAU] PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL

Brent Busby brent at keycorner.org
Wed Dec 21 19:56:41 UTC 2016

Apart from the Linux compatibility aspects, how do you like the sound of
it?  I just got a Presonus Monitor Station v2 to control my monitors,
and I'm still troubleshooting to make sure it's the Monitor Station's
fault, but I'm noticing some disappointing coloration of the sound.
Since this is the first piece of Presonus gear I've ever bought, I'm
wondering what others are experiencing with it.

--
		+	With the rise of social networking