[LAU] PreSonus AudioBox 1818VSL

Joakim Hernberg jhernberg at alchemy.lu
Sun Dec 25 19:56:41 UTC 2016

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 16:17:41 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> Apart from this, indeed, it doesn't harm to have a Linux compatible
> USB audio interface, with 8 analog I/Os, so if possible, I want to
> stay with the PreSonus. I'm even thinking of buying a second one,
> because of my RME's ADAT issues.

You could consider a babyface.  I remember the manual had a section for
ipad when I read it.  Only gives you 2x4 i/o + adat/midi though. Or
possibly the new babyface pro, which supposedly does 4x4
+ adat/midi.  Seems to work quite nicely with linux.  It's also nice and
  small for bringing with you.

--

   Joakim