[LAU] Starting qjackctl with pulse

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Wed Mar 15 18:34:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

You might find this guide I just did interesting:
http://bandshed.net/forum/index.php?topic=3937.0

It is specific to AV Linux, but it's application should be broad
enough for any Ubuntu or Debian version, It seems to make everything
play very nicely together with Qjackctl here.

If you find it doesn't work you can simply uninstall the package in
the guide with Synaptic, it doesn't write any configuration changes on
your system.

Let me know if you need help,

Glen