[LAU] Soundcraft MTK22 + jack: first 16 channels silent

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Sat Mar 17 23:20:20 CET 2018

On Fri, 16 Mar 2018 14:13:56 -0500
Brent Busby <brent at keycorner.org> wrote:

> Now that the possible bug/malfunction issue has been worked out and we
> know it works well with Linux...

Ok, everything works great now, but I can't get things running over usb3 (at least on the box). What really surprises me is that I seem to be able to record 24 tracks with 11 ms latency over usb2. Everything is super smooth.

atte at skagen:~$ cat .jackdrc
/usr/bin/jackd -dalsa -dhw:MTK,0 -r44100 -p256 -n2

Since it works, maybe I should just leave it there, but I'm wondering what I'm missing out on, compared to when interfacing with the mtk22 over usb3.

Cheers
--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk