[LAU] linux sound frontend (?) combining pulse and jack?

soffioalcuore at posteo.net soffioalcuore at posteo.net
Mon Dec 21 19:27:08 CET 2020

bonsoir a tous!

was it just a dream of mine or am I right to remember that some months
ago somebody mentioned here on this list a new frontend (?) for sound
within linux that will be able to fluently combine different usages
(professional/recording, browsing etc) of sound. does anyone else
remember that? I'm pretty sure there was a link provided and the
related project page (connected to debian??) looked really promising
and the status of the project was advanced already...

I searched the archives but couldn't find it. I'm grateful for any
hints. thanks!

take care,
christoph