[LAU] [music] The frozen alone (acoustic song/ballad)

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:12:27 CEST 2021

I really like the chord progressions. They are very well written and
don't sound overused. The synth (or is it organ?) you use for the
(SPOILER ALERT!) solo is also really cool. I thought the guitar parts
sounded pretty authentic (I don't play guitar though). I would like to
hear more about your song writing process, especially with how it
relates to your Linux workflow!

Nice work! :)

Brandon Hale