[LAU] [music] Power Girl (glam)rock ballad

Sam Kuper sampablokuper at posteo.net
Tue Jan 5 22:05:31 CET 2021

On Tue, Jan 05, 2021 at 09:07:57PM +0100, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Thanks for taking the time to listen and put your praise in words.
> It's appreciated!

Well, it's overdue.  I've been listening and mostly lurking for a while,
and grateful to be able to :)  And I'll probably go back to that
shortly, so while I'm temporarily feeling expressive, let me say:

Praise is the easy part by comparison.  Seriously, many thanks to you
(and others on this list, too) for using free software to compose,
record, and publish enjoyable music.

Writing, recording and publishing music is generally an impressive feat
in itself.  To also do that in such a community-focused way is even more
welcome.  To additionally demonstrate what great things can be
accomplished with free software is the icing on the cake.

This community is a delight.  Thank *you* for being part of what makes
it so :)

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.