[LAU] [music] change ()re-recording my 17-year-old self)

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 05:38:21 CET 2021

On 3/8/21 8:58 PM, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Mar 9 2021, david has written:
>> It sounds to me like something other artists would pay you for the
>> right to cover it.
> :) Thanks!
>> I have an old recording of songs I wrote at that age. Not much like
>> yours! Fortunately for the world, they're trapped on an old 1/4" tape
>> cassette.
> Fortunately, mine were only traped on your avberage tape and I still
> have a tape deck. :) Welcome to the nation of radioplay children. :)

My tape deck just needs a new belt. And need someone that can splice
tape. I tried to splice it once ages ago without success. I think that
takes better eye-hand coordination than I have. :(

Probably better that my old songs remain unheard. I have boxes of the
poetry I was writing and selling at the time. (Yes, I actually made
money from poetry!) There are only two categories: Love, and
Miscellaneous Deaths. Ah, the joys of teen angst!

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com
"My password is the last 8 digits of π."