[LAU] Some overcompressed electro that'll never get finnished

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:23:04 UTC 2012

On 03/29/2012 01:41 AM, Gabbe Nord wrote:
> Hello!
> Last summer I tried making some electro with Linux, and here's the
> result I got. It's overcompressed (brick waveform hehe) and really not
> that worked through, but perhaps it can give someone pleasure!
> This project was one of those that got lost in "evolvement", you find
> new tools and evolve as a producer or whatever. I just felt that I'll
> never finnish this without completely remaking the tracks, so instead of
> just letting the exports sit around in my computer I figured I might
> share it with all of you =).
> http://soundcloud.com/part_one/
> Both tracks were mixed in ardour2, sequenced in mainly seq24 + hydrogen,
> with some synths from LMMS, and various other instruments.
> Anyway, maybe someone can find it atleast interesting to have a listen to!
> Cheers,

Man, I am loving Deep! Very smooth... beautifully subtle build up c. 4
minutes. How did you achieve the stuttering voice leads?

Depending on the audience/venue you could also push the bass more
forward in the mix to really get the house really throbbing. I really
like this one.

Please keep sharing...