[Consortium] Re: [OT] Re: linux audio base djcj linux-sound apps and midi page etc...

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Mon Feb 2 14:30:17 EST 2004

On Monday 02 Feb 2004 9:27 pm, Marek Peteraj wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 20:19, Chris Cannam wrote:
> > btw Marek, all your emails seem to be datestamped two hours into
> > the future, which rather messes up threading.  I think either
> > your clock or your timezone is iffy.  Is that something you can
> > fix or a problem somewhere else?
>
> Oh that's my fault. I tried to fix it a while back but it didn't
> work out.

Is that one of those stupid Linux distros that asks you whether your
system clock is set to local time or GMT without showing you what the
current time on the system clock is, so that you have no way to know
the right answer?  And then it resets the Unix clock to the wrong
thing every time you boot?  (I think SuSE does that, or used to.)

Sorry, that's even more OT.

Chris