[Consortium] Re: [OT] Re: linux audio base djcj linux-sound apps and midi page etc...

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Mon Feb 2 14:42:13 EST 2004

Chris Cannam wrote:

>On Monday 02 Feb 2004 9:27 pm, Marek Peteraj wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 20:19, Chris Cannam wrote:
>>

>>>btw Marek, all your emails seem to be datestamped two hours into
>>>the future, which rather messes up threading.  I think either
>>>your clock or your timezone is iffy.  Is that something you can
>>>fix or a problem somewhere else?
>>>

>>Oh that's my fault. I tried to fix it a while back but it didn't
>>work out.
>>

>Is that one of those stupid Linux distros that asks you whether your
>system clock is set to local time or GMT without showing you what the
>current time on the system clock is, so that you have no way to know
>the right answer?  And then it resets the Unix clock to the wrong
>thing every time you boot?  (I think SuSE does that, or used to.)
>
>Sorry, that's even more OT.
>

>Chris

oh dont be sorry, it makes a nice change from hearing a certain someone
whinge about a domain name he missed out on getting.

m~

--
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

--Benjamin Franklin

 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

 .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.