[Consortium] Re: [OT] Re: linux audio base djcj linux-sound apps and midi page etc...

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Mon Feb 2 14:40:34 EST 2004

Marek Peteraj wrote:

>On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 20:01, iriXx wrote:
>

>>Marek Peteraj wrote:

>>>So what's constructively?
>>>

>>not being a troll.
>>
>>not boring people with incessant sour grapes.
>>
>>listening, not hammering us over the head.
>>
>>sit and listen to what we're doing for a while - without speaking,
>>without judging, just listen.
>>
>>then start to think.
>>

>I'm sorry miriam. You think that critisism in general = trolling.

oh, and if you'd kindly refer to me as iriXx, as everyone else does.
only my close friends are permitted to call me by my first name.

m~

--
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

--Benjamin Franklin

 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

 .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.