[Consortium] Material and demos Sound Expo

Damien Cirotteau damien.cirotteau at agnula.org
Thu Feb 5 10:22:02 EST 2004

Greetings all,

Do we have list of the material which will be at Sound Expo? There was
this discussion about the power supply 2 weeks ago, but I didn't find a
complete list of the material.

I personally plan to bring a PC laptop + an RME Hamerfall, but I won't
be able to bring some monitors. Will we have mixer + monitors? I will
also bring a pair of headphones. I can also manage to bring a small MIDI
keyboard (2 octaves + knobs) but if somebody else already bring one it
is maybe enough (and I won't need to bring it in the plane).

 About the demos, is there a global strategie?  Will we run one computer
with the differents software installed on it, or do we run several
computers to show each software (our AGNULA case is slightly different
as we don't show a specific software but a global distribution). The
second solution raise the problem of space, power supply, acoustic level
and/or confusion.

Let me know if all of this has already been discuted.

best,
damien