[Consortium] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Thu Jan 22 15:42:21 EST 2004

Daniel James wrote:

>>If you want to sell the idea of linux-audio applications to the
>>world, marketing is marketing, then .. put a director photos with
>>tie (neck, cravat ....) like a serious company.
>>

>Hmmm... there's an idea. I do own a tie or two, but I wasn't planning
>to wear them for linuxaudio.org events. I'm not sure how well it
>would go down with an audience of musicians and sound engineers.

it'd look just sweet with one of those t-shirts.....;))

m~

--
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

--Benjamin Franklin

 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

 .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.