[Consortium] linuxaudio abbreviation

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Thu Jan 29 11:14:59 EST 2004

Daniel James wrote:

>>Another suggested abbreviation for Linux Audio Developers: LAUD.
>>As in "Oh, LAUD, why isn't this bloody thing working?!?"  8-/
>>

>Personally, I like this one - it doesn't sound macho but it does sound
>a bit like 'loud', which is obviously audio-related. It also has L
>for Linux and the first three letters of Audio in it.
>
>Cheers
>
>Daniel
>
>_

yes - what's more, it includes both LAD and LAU from the previous
names... being inclusive to both Linux audio users /and/ developers....

perhaps thats a better abbreviation for LAUD - Linux Audio Users &
Developers....

m~

--
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

--Benjamin Franklin

 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

 .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.