[Consortium] re: a few more rants...

Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Tue Mar 9 05:44:59 EST 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Daniel James wrote:

> > are there  any  news on the  proposed
> > Linux Audio Consortium roundtable at the 2nd Linux Audio
> > Conference?
>
> I think Frank and Matthias were receptive to the idea, but I don't
> think anything was scheduled so far.  At the very least we should
> have a strategy meeting of some kind.

We could schedule such a meeting in one of the seminar rooms at ZKM.
They offer room for up to 10 people. Since this is anyway not a public
meeting, this size should be sufficient. After this internal strategy
meeting, public discussion could, as Frank suggested, be held in the panel
discussion on Sunday.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni