[Consortium] .org village at Linux User Expo

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Mon Mar 8 10:33:22 EST 2004

Hello all,

Is there anyone (other than the Rosegarden project - already listed)
who would be interested in helping out on a linuxaudio.org stand
within the not-for-profit '.org village' at Linux User Expo in
London, April 20-21?

http://www.linuxexpo.org.uk/

I'm planning to be there anyway, but I'll probably be working on
another stand or in the conference for at least some of the time. The
BBC R&D department has expressed interest in having a presence there
too, so perhaps we can form a cluster of multimedia-related stands
with the Rosegarden lot.

Cheers

Daniel James
Director