[Consortium] .org village at Linux User Expo

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
Mon Mar 8 18:17:53 EST 2004

    > I'm planning to be there anyway, but I'll probably be working on
    > another stand or in the conference for at least some of the
    > time. The BBC R&D department has expressed interest in having a
    > presence there too, so perhaps we can form a cluster of
    > multimedia-related stands with the Rosegarden lot.

I must check my schedule for those days (I'm on a train right now and
I can't do that, for various reasons not worth mentioning here).  I
fear I won't make it on time (I'd have to squeeze it between two other
conferences)  but I'm going to forward this message to the AGNULA
mailing lists to see if anybody is interested.

bye,

Andrea Glorioso                      andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
AGNULA Technical Manager                 http://www.agnula.org/
M: +39 333 820 5723                     F: +39 (0)51 930 31 133
      "Libre Audio, Libre Video, Libre Software: AGNULA"