[Consortium] .org village at Linux User Expo

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Wed Mar 10 08:11:54 EST 2004

On Monday 08 Mar 2004 3:33 pm, Daniel James wrote:
> Is there anyone (other than the Rosegarden project - already
> listed) who would be interested in helping out on a linuxaudio.org
> stand within the not-for-profit '.org village' at Linux User Expo
> in London, April 20-21?

We'd have no objection to turning the Rosegarden stand into a general
Linux Audio stand if non-Rosegarden-developers would like to join us
on it.  Alternatively, if the stands are small, I guess we could see
if it's possible to get a neighbouring stand under the Linux Audio
name and then effectively run them together.

(I thought it was easier to manage a big stand with half a dozen
people on it at Sounds Expo than a smaller one with two as at the
last Linux shows.  It's even possible that only one of the Rosegarden
team might manage to attend, in which case it'd be very much better
to widen the scope.)

Chris