[Consortium] Re: Xiph and Linuxaudio.org

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
Wed May 5 18:26:44 EDT 2004

    > On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 04:35:28PM +0100, Daniel James wrote:
    >> > perhaps some representatives of AGNULA would > like to have
    >> an informal meeting via IRC with us Xiph guys to find > out how
    >> we can help each other.
    >>
    >> That's exactly the kind of thing the consortium likes to
    >> encourage!

    > BTW, we're having our montly xiph.org irc organizational meeting
    > today.  Anyone's welcome to join, and it's a good way to meet
    > some our core team and get a status update on our various
    > efforts.

    > First wednesday of every month at 23:59 UTC in #xiphmeet on
    > irc.freenode.net.

Unfortunately I just read this e-mail and I didn't make in on time to
attend, but I'll try to attend the next meeting.

Thanks for telling us,

Andrea Glorioso                      andrea.glorioso at agnula.org
AGNULA Technical Manager                 http://www.agnula.org/
M: +39 333 820 5723                     F: +39 (0)51 930 31 133
      "Libre Audio, Libre Video, Libre Software: AGNULA"