[Consortium] Re: Xiph and Linuxaudio.org

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu May 6 03:13:26 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 12:26:44AM +0200, Andrea Glorioso wrote:

>     > First wednesday of every month at 23:59 UTC in #xiphmeet on
>     > irc.freenode.net.
>
> Unfortunately I just read this e-mail and I didn't make in on time to
> attend, but I'll try to attend the next meeting.

Sorry you weren't able to make it. Our next meeting is June 2, 12:00 UTC.
We're alternating times to make it easier for everyone to make at least
some of the meetings.

We can set up something else in the meantime of course. You you can find
many of us online in #vorbis and #theora on irc.freenode.net.

Cheers,
 -r