[Consortium] Meeting at Karlsruhe

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Thu May 6 04:21:37 EDT 2004

> > tech-wise i suggest to first evaluate the use of RSS feeds to do
> > that, that could be a first working exchange of links and infos.
> > At least the linuxaudio page could start publishing a feed that
> > others can include..

I already asked Jörn Nettingsmeier if we could have an RSS feed from
the linux-audio-announce mailing list, since that's an already
established channel for relevant news, and is moderated. He was
already planning to work on that, it turns out.

> Do you know anybody who could lend a hand with webmastering, at
> least from the start?

I think if we get a decent content management system in place from the
start then there won't be too much maintenance to do. No-one wants to
maintain static pages by themself any more!

If anyone has suggestions for a CMS other than Mambo, I'd be
interested to hear them. I've used Post-Nuke in the past, but I found
it quite inflexible.

Cheers

Daniel James
Director