[Consortium] Publicity etc...

Andrea Glorioso sama at miu-ft.org
Fri Sep 17 06:52:28 EDT 2004

    > Actually  it's been the  decision making rather than the finding
    > which has  been the  more difficult part.  I  was easily able to
    > collect the tracks from various   websites, but I guess  there's
    > around   15 hours of  music there.  In the  end  I settled for a
    > simple formula  of one track per  artist, usually their shortest
    > one  available so that  we can get  a lot of different styles on
    > the CD.

That seems fair.

    > AMD has discussed the issue of hardware sponsorship - I think we
    > should make a concrete proposal for that, and the AGNULA project
    > would be a good candidate.

I don't know whether  Dynebolic already runs on  AMD64 boxes - if not,
we could maybe discuss some way to share the resource between the two.
Are there Dynebolic developers in the zone of Bologna and/or Florence?

Thank you again for your work,

--
Andrea Glorioso             sama at miu-ft.org         +39 333 820 5723
        .:: Media Innovation Unit - Firenze Tecnologia ::.