[Consortium] Re: UK free software audio/video conference

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Jan 4 14:19:10 EST 2005

Daniel James wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>

>>it would be good to webcast it
>>in a similar manner to ZKM if at all possible.
>

> Icecast should be no problem, but you'll need a good internet
> connection to serve a decent number of streams, as it's unicast I
> think.

we need to set up a relay network for lac2005 anyway, so you might want
to use that. i have not yet got the ball rolling, but will start real
soon now.

who will take care of the master stream at the uk conference? please
drop me a mail, i'll cc: you in every post regarding zkm lac streaming
and let's kill two birds with one stone. :D

have you already settled on a date?

best,

jörn