[Consortium] New members and other stuff

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Tue Jun 28 14:35:11 EDT 2005

Greetings all,

It is my pleasure to announce 5 new members that have expressed interest in
joining the consortium:

1) jack-rack project
   Represented by Leslie Patrick Polzer
   http://jack-rack.sourceforge.net/

2) pawfal.org projects (spiral modular, livenoisetools etc.)
   Represented by Dave Griffiths
   http://www.pawfal.org

3) RTcmix project
   Represented by John Gibson
   http://music.columbia.edu/cmc/RTcmix-4.0-beta/
   (is there a better URL?)

4) Lilypond Software Design
   Represented by Han-Wen Nienhuys
   http://www.lilypond-design.com/

5) RTMix (this is my project so it's not that big of a deal)
   Represented by me :-)
   http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/RTMix-doc/index.html

Daniel could you please add the aforementioned members to our website? Many
thanks!

There is also Csound project whose membership is currently pending. John
ffitch has expressed interest in joining and representing Csound, but I am
still waiting for the official e-mail from him.

Apart from continuing to seek new members, in the coming weeks I would like
to propose discussing revamping of the logo as well as the issue of forming
a foundation.

In the meantime, have a great summer all!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/