[Consortium] Linux trademark

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Wed Jun 29 09:42:40 EDT 2005

I remember quite a few statements stressing that preventing abuse was the only
reason for the trademark registration.

Interestingly the "Linux Mark Institute" does not inform the visitors of the
website how they intend to use the money.

Linus should be asked to stop this immediately. His own credibility is at stake
here.

Cheers,
Andreas