[Consortium] Logo - round 6

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:20:50 EDT 2006

Very nice work Thorsten!

FWIW, I feel like the hand-drawn version of the penguin with the audio waves
coming out of the beak somehow has a more convincing shape and I actually
prefer its hand-drawn "roughness" vs. the geometric purity of this version.
Is there any way we could vectorize (SVG) the hand-drawn version (it would
probably be more work but I honestly feel like it would be worth it)
including its shades of gray as well as the plateau (floor) which sort of
disappears on the right-hand side--this could be where the linuxaudio.org
text could be placed.

Best wishes,

Ico