[Consortium] Logo - round 6

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Apr 7 14:33:30 EDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 02:20:50PM -0400, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> FWIW, I feel like the hand-drawn version of the penguin with the audio waves
> coming out of the beak somehow has a more convincing shape and I actually
> prefer its hand-drawn "roughness" vs. the geometric purity of this version.

Now that I look at it again, the black area on the body and the feet are better
in the original scribble (what a few hours distance can do ... :)

> Is there any way we could vectorize (SVG) the hand-drawn version (it would
> probably be more work but I honestly feel like it would be worth it)
> including its shades of gray as well as the plateau (floor) which sort of
> disappears on the right-hand side--this could be where the linuxaudio.org
> text could be placed.

Doing either style in vectors causes not much difference in effort.
It's better to work from a clean drawing though, so I might have to
draw yet another one.

Cheers,
Thorsten