[Consortium] Logo results and webmaster woes

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki eric at zhevny.com
Sat Apr 22 05:46:26 EDT 2006

Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> Greetings all,
> Regarding the Linuxaudio.org site, we are in a dire need of a webmaster (or
> to lessen a burden 2 co-webmasters). If there is anyone who can assist with
> this please contact me immediately.

This webmaster position, will it be for all of linuxaudio.org, including
the growing assortment of subdomains?

If so, I think there is a need for a team of several webmasters and
sysadmins. It seems this could rapidly evolve into a full time job, at
least for the near term. I can help, but I can't take on the whole
thing. I'm more qualified as a sysadmin than as a webmaster.

-Eric Rz.