[Consortium] Logo with text

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 16:32:07 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have serious reservations towards changing the logo font. I see the new
logo complementing the old one, not entirely obliterating it, and quite
frankly I do like the uniqueness of the font.

For this reason I'd say let's keep the font as-is.

Other suggestions are:

1) We need in effect 2 logos:

a) One with tiny letters next or under the penguin--this one would be for
links to our site

b) One where the penguin we will put on our site to replace the current
title

2) Hence, I consider this to be the proposal for the "B" logo. If this is
so, I'd suggest that the penguin height is the same as the first letter
("L") of the text. I'd also add that tiny bit of ground under penguin's feet
that in a grayscale fashion disappears by going rightwards somewhere right
before the first letter of the text ("L") or right under it).*

*Please note that these are suggestions. I am not sure this will actually
work, and the existing stuff just may work a lot better. I would simply love
to see these 2 variations together with the one already proposed right next
to each other simply for comparison sakes ;-).

Best wishes,

Ico