[Consortium] Pre-LAC presentation meeting

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:08:28 EDT 2006

Greetings all,

With LAC less than 24 hours away, I wanted to remind everyone that, as per
Daniel's suggestion, we will have a consortium dinner/meeting on Saturday
evening following the last presentation which begins at 5pm (so tentatively
it should begin at 6pm). We will all meet-up after the presentation in the
main lobby downstairs to figure out:

1) how many of us are present
2) where we'll have the meetin/go to eat

and subsequently

3) what agenda we'll be able to tackle in our capacity

If at all possible, I'll try to present the agenda prior to Saturday evening
which should allow all the members to at least e-mail their suggestions
prior to the meeting. I would especially urge board members to chip in their
thoughts as we need at least a virtual quorum in order to make some pending
decisions which will allow us to move forward with our agenda.

My sincere apologies to all who won't be able to make it to this meeting,
but unfortunately the schedule seems to be pretty dense and Friday afternoon
has proven to be unfortunately spotty in terms of availability.

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A. Composition
Virginia Tech