[Consortium] Consortium "Made in Linux" cover idea -> execution

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Fri Dec 8 15:03:18 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 02:37:37PM -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> "A majority" sounds good to me. Given that there have been several comments
> against the current fonts/title style, mine included, I would say that would
> be a valid point of reference, no?

Let's see, I saw you requesting black instead of brown outlines,
Dave noting a lack of contrast (washed out against background)
and Leonard being in support of my brown over your black outlines.
Have I missed something?

> I truly appreciate that from your perspective. However, please also
> understand that while your efforts and contributions to the consortium are
> most appreciated, given that it is my job to represent the interests of
> linuxaudio.org, even if you feel that your time does not allow any more work
> on this project I cannot simply agree to leave something half-baked. I may
> be nit-picky (probably am), but that is for two good reasons:

Not half-baked to my eyes. I'm not saying there's no room for improvment,
but that's nearly always the case.

I'll wait for you to pick one of the Made in Linux writings and
make that, the lao logo and cover image available, then lean back.

--
Thorsten Wilms