[Fwd: :) Re: [Consortium] zsh: 6462 illegal hardware instruction ardour]

Ralf drachenpost at meocom-online.de
Fri Dec 15 06:39:31 EST 2006

Ups ;)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	:) Re: [Consortium] zsh: 6462 illegal hardware instruction ardour
Datum: 	Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:35:28 +0100
Von: 	Ralf <drachenpost at meocom-online.de>
An: 	Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico at vt.edu>
Referenzen: 	<00a401c72013$25377f50$0202a8c0 at 64BitBadass>

Hi Ico :)

thank you for answering my request so quickly. The first thing I've done
was to write Jaromil on Tue, 12 Dec 2006. Now I've to learn how to use
mailing lists, something new for me, that won't get easier by my broken
English ;).

Linux isn't an OS for people who simply want a tool but Computers are
tools at first. Open Sources won't help users, what they need are
manuals including really detailed indexes, something unknown among
Linux. I please the audio-community not to become "stallmanic", like the
majority of leading Linux-Distributions. Every effort with wiki is useful.

"[...] For the aforesaid reasons, I feel that a wikipedia page in
conjunction to project's homepages is IMHO not enough. [...]" (Ivica Ico
Bukvic, Fri, 15 Dec 2006)

That's correct.

Greetz

Ralf