[Consortium] Made in Linux 08

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Fri Dec 29 18:35:31 EST 2006

> Cover and inside:
> http://thorwil.affenbande.org/wp-
> content/uploads/2006/12/made_in_linux_vol_1_front_17.jpg
>
> Jewelcase back and sides:
> http://thorwil.affenbande.org/wp-
> content/uploads/2006/12/made_in_linux_vol_1_case_02.jpg

One word: PERFECT!

I will leave one last food-for-thought observation. Regarding the wording on
the jewel case starting with "This CD and the music on it...," it may sound
more impressive if we add EXCLUSIVELY word in there ("using *exclusively*
libre..."). It could be also made shorter by simply saying "This CD, its
content, and artwork has been produced utilizing exclusively libre software
on Linux." But this is probably nit-picking anyhow, so I leave that part up
to you.

Now,would it be too much trouble to make a template for the CD label (the
round thingy that goes on top of the CD) which would be simply the front
side of the CD with or without the text (I kind of think no text would be
kind of cool but should you choose to do this, I leave this entirely up to
you). The penguin may have to be off-center in order to avoid it being cut
out due to the hole in the middle of the CD, but that would be about it.

Once again, thank you very much for all your hard work Thorsten! You've done
an *awesome* job!

Best wishes,

Ico