[Consortium] Made in Linux 08

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Dec 30 08:30:27 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 29, 2006 at 06:35:31PM -0500, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> > Cover and inside:
> > http://thorwil.affenbande.org/wp-
> > content/uploads/2006/12/made_in_linux_vol_1_front_17.jpg
> >
> > Jewelcase back and sides:
> > http://thorwil.affenbande.org/wp-
> > content/uploads/2006/12/made_in_linux_vol_1_case_02.jpg
>
> One word: PERFECT!

:D

> "This CD, its
> content, and artwork has been produced utilizing exclusively libre software
> on Linux."

Applied. Eh, ex-clusively and soft-ware is correct hyphenation, right?
(needed to get a nice block)

For the label:
http://thorwil.affenbande.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/made_in_linux_vol_1_label_01.jpg

Didn't like off-center penguin. The circle pattern straight
on would be cool, but me having to draw it wouldn't ;)

I assume templates for label sheets vary, so I can only make sure
there's plenty bleed and a center mark.

http://thorwil.affenbande.org/made_in_linux_vol_1_artwork.tar.bz2

Someone has to test it. I used blur for a little glow, which requires
Inkscape svn / upcoming release, but everything else should be
all the same.

Perhaps we should offer a version where all text is converted to
paths? (Remaining text as text is in Vera sans)

> Once again, thank you very much for all your hard work Thorsten! You've done
> an *awesome* job!

/me bows.

--
Thorsten Wilms